Treating drug or alcohol addiction is by no means an easy endeavor. At Solace Behavioral Health, our goal is to provide our clients with a safe and peaceful environment where they can overcome addiction fast. Our addiction treatment in Brooksville is unmatched when it comes to long-term benefits.
Treat addiction effectively
You can only treat addiction effectively in a certified institution, under the supervision of professionals. Everything else is not safe and unreliable, both short and long-term, including self-medication. People who self-medicate and attempt to deal with addiction themselves end up making things worse.
To eliminate addiction, you must go through a variety of procedures, as part of a holistic form of treatment. These include:
- Medical detoxification when needed – We can provide counseling in this regard and refer to our partners in case you require medical detox.
- Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) – MAT includes Suboxone to help you overcome the withdrawal and begin your journey to recovery.
- Counseling and psychiatric assistance – Dealing with co-occurring disorders is paramount for promoting mental health, emotional stability, and a more positive mindset.
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) – A revolutionary form of medical therapy that is highly effective for people dealing with Severe Treatment-Resistant Depression.
- IOP treatment – The Intensive Outpatient Treatment is ideal for people with drug and alcohol addiction in moderate-to-severe stages.
- Lifestyle guidance – Our experts will provide you with useful insight on controlling your thoughts, establishing long-term goals, and adopting life-changing lifestyle improvements.
What is the cure to addiction?
Substance addiction is a chronic sickness, which means it doesn’t have a cure in the classic sense of the word. Instead, at our addiction treatment in Brooksville, we teach our patients how to avoid relapse and live healthy, normal lives post-addiction. The relapse will always remain a danger that you will need to deal with for the rest of your life.
The good news is that we’re here to teach you how. This includes providing you with insight on:
- Managing and controlling your cravings
- Improving your overall self-control and emotion management
- Setting long-term goals regarding your career, family, and personal development
- Developing the mindset of a winner
- Learning how to build a better life for you and the people you love, etc.
Mastering all these aspects will take you closer to overcome addiction for good, which is as close to a cure as you can get.
Fast and effective rehabilitation
The sooner you begin the rehab treatment, the higher the chances of recovery and long-term sobriety. Substance addiction, whether it involves drugs, alcohol, or any other chemical, is a progressive condition; if you ignore it, it will aggravate with time.
As a result, it will gradually destroy you physically and mentally, as well as ruin your personal and professional life. There is a way to prevent that, and that is by coming to Solace Behavioral Health today. Our addiction treatment in Brooksville has an impressive record of successes and keeps proving itself priceless with every life we save.
Suite # 226 Brooksville Fl 34601